Explore our promoted experiences
- General Admission ticket to The National WWII Museum
- The Museum features interactive exhibits, soaring aircraft, personal histories, and more.
- Take a train car experience and learn about the plight of WWII soldiers
- Enjoy a simulator experience on the Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- OPERATED BY National WWII Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Beyond Boundaries film which costs EXTRA is worth the visit by itself however." See review
- "Watch the Tom Hanks and experience the submarine dive (extra cost), these add to the experience." See review
- "Along the way you can tap the desígnated screen to get more information about the person you are following ." See review