- 2-hour walking tour of New Orleans
- Learn local history and legends from an entertaining guide
- Explore famous French Quarter landmarks like the Cabildo, Royal Street, the French Market and the US Mint
- Stroll past the legendary bars, clubs and Mardi Gras hot spots of Bourbon and Frenchmen Streets
- See famous filming locations and the homes of Hollywood celebrities
- Hear tales of voodoo practitioners, piracy and haunted legends
- Great introduction for first-time visitors
Departure & Return
Departure Point: All tours now meet on the sidewalk in front of--- The American Sports Saloon 1200 Decatur St New Orleans, LA 70116United States Address: All tours now meet on the sidewalk in front of--- The American Sports Saloon 1200 Decatur St New Orleans, LA 70116
Tour concludes in the heart of the French Quarter
What To Expect
See the US Mint and the Cabildo, where the landmark Louisiana Purchase was signed in 1803, and learn about New Orleans’ multicultural founding and unique blend of French, Spanish and Creole heritage. Hear tales of famous former residents including nuns, pirates and prostitutes, and get a taste of the city’s Hollywood history at recognizable filming locations and the homes of celebrities like the Jolie Pitt family.
Take a stroll down storied Bourbon Street, where some of the city's most famous nightlife and Mardi Gras traditions take place, and learn about local voodoo legends while walking past the antique shops and art galleries of Royal Street. Admire the unique architecture and iron lace balconies that line these historic thoroughfares while your guide points out traditional shotgun homes, creole cottages, and southern-style mansions.
After saying farewell to your guide at the end of the 2-hour tour, you'll have a brand new appreciation for the Big Easy's cultural quirks, unique cuisine and joie de vivre!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets can not be transferred. No refunds for any reason (including weather in New Orleans or any other location) All sales are final. Please arrive a few minutes prior to departure time. Tours depart at the scheduled time. If guests do not check in Before the tour they can not call & meet at a different location. Late arrivals will not be refunded. We reserve the right to refuse service to guests who show signs of extreme intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund. Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements.Please be aware that @ cut off time for reservations if the minimum numbers are not met the tour will be cancelled & you will be contacted by phone, text, or email up to 1 hour before the tour is scheduled to depart. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternate tour or full refund. We do not offer additional compensation for a customer who feels inconvenienced by the tour being cancelled. Knowing that there is a chance that this tour may be cancelled guests may want to have a back up plan in the event that this tour is cancelled last minute. If a guest agrees to attend the alternate tour all the same terms and conditions apply. Once a guest confirms the new date / time for a tour no refund will be issued if a guest decides to cancel.
- We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule tours due to inclement weather or any other acts of God. Departure Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions. In the event of this taking place guests will be contacted via phone, text or email. We are not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings or any injuries sustained due to the old, uneven & dilapidated streets & walkways. Participants are advised not to obstruct the sidewalks or streets during this tour. We accept no responsibility for anything that arises from this or failure to follow any other instructions while on tour. A fee of $60 will be charged for any piece of lost, damaged, or missing piece of paranormal equipment if a guest takes the equipment they will be expected to return it immediately or pay the $60 fee so that it can be replaced immediately. Guests are not allowed to video any portion of the tour. No videos of any narrations given by tour guides will be permitted. This is a walking tour. The duration: 1 - 2 hours it may last longer depending on the wait time inside the bars. Some bars may be busy & if numerous stops are made to busy bars this can delay the tour to a large degree. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Please keep in mind some bars do not allow kids inside. No entry is gained inside locations. Tour route is subject to change without notice. This tour is also known as the New Orleans Drunk History Tour. Drinks are not included
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Show Me New Orleans
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms