- Haunted history ghost tour in New Orleans
- Walk around the French Quarter, the oldest neighborhood in New Orleans
- Visit ghostly sites where ghastly spirits have been documented
- Enter a haunted bar and be on the lookout for paranormal activity
- Hear tales of ghoulish goings-on from your expert guide
Departure & Return
Rev. Zombie's Voodoo Shop
What To Expect
Pass residences of ill‐repute such as the infamous LaLaurie House, where the wicked mistress Madame LaLaurie performed horrifying deeds to slaves, as well as centuries‐old haunted bars and hotels. Enjoy a stop at one of the city's legendary haunted bars, where you can indulge in a drink or two (at your own expense) in the company of fellow travelers and supernatural buffs.
Between stops, hear other creepy stories that have appeared on the History Channel and Discovery Channel. By the end of this chilling tour, understand why New Orleans is often called the most haunted city in America.
Your tour returns to the starting point in the French Quarter.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 28 travelers
- OPERATED BY Haunted History Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.