3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get more from the city by exploring New Orleans’ food culture with a guide. Stop by some of the French Quarter’s most famous restaurants for some of the area’s most delicious food. Enjoy tastings that could include seafood gumbo, Creole brisket, and beignets. Learn fun facts from your guide as you walk along the city streets, and if you choose, upgrade to a small-group tour with no more than 12 guests.
- Visit world-renowned restaurants in New Orleans and discover the finest Louisiana cooking
- Learn about the history of fine cooking in New Orleans from your enthusiastic guide
- Enjoy authentic Louisiana food tastings from famous eateries
- Customize your tour to suit your own tastes
Saved to wishlist!
Culinary Focus | #CultureWithACulinaryTwist
Food tastings from various French Quarter restaurants & specialty food establishments
Fun and knowledgeable guides
Option to upgrade to a small-group tour with no more than 12 guests
Alcoholic beverages, but available for purchase (over 21 yrs. of age)
Gratuities (15-20% recommended)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Additional language may be available upon request, but are not guaranteed
- Please advise of any food allergies in the Special Requirements field at the time of booking.
- We love what we do and look forward to your visit!
- This tour highlights set tastings and does not offer gluten-free or vegetarian options. Please advise us of any true food allergies.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Proof of vaccination or negative PCR Covid test from the last 72 hours is required by the City of New Orleans to enter all bars, restaurants and indoor vendors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Destination Kitchen
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter with Small-Group Option?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter with Small-Group Option?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter with Small-Group Option?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "This food walking tour of the French Quarter is a definite must , and if you have Wanda to be your guide, you will have a great time." See review
- "It’s a great idea to have a food tour at the beginning of your visit to become acquainted with some of the exceptional restaurants and cusine that you just know you’ll want more of." See review
- "This one is more of a history tour through the French Quarter, with added food stops - ie." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Food Walking Tour of the French Quarter with Small-Group Option
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWalking ToursMarketsHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaCity Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHalf-day Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachCity Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHalf-day Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinCity Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinHalf-day Tours - DestinCategory
Longue Vue House and Gardens Tours & TicketsNew Orleans School of Cooking Tours & TicketsFaubourg Marigny Tours & TicketsHotel Monteleone Tours & TicketsAudubon Aquarium of the Americas Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph Plantation Tours & TicketsAudubon Park Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Plantation Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsMississippi River Tours & TicketsLower Ninth Ward Tours & TicketsBackstreet Cultural Museum Tours & TicketsLafayette Cemetery No. 1 Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsOld U.S. Mint Tours & TicketsMardi Gras World Tours & TicketsLaura Plantation Tours & Tickets1850 House Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & TicketsPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & Tickets