9 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Even if you only have a day in Nairobi, make it count on this private door-to-door safari to the less-visited Samburu National Reserve. See crocodiles lying in wait for thirsty antelopes at Ewaso Ng’iro River and look out for northern species such as the Beisa oryx—as well as the park’s 900-odd elephants. Your guide will be happy to drop you at the airport or return you to your hotel.
- Enjoy a private day safari to the Samburu National Reserve
- Look for elephants, oryx, lion, leopard, cheetah, and so much more
- Watch crocodiles awaiting antelopes at Ewaso Ng’iro River
- Take it easy with private round-trip door-to-door transfers
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
homes and apartments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY KENYA BUSH EXPEDITIONS TOURS AND TRAVEL
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Samburu National Park Day Tour Nyeri?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Samburu National Park Day Tour Nyeri?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Samburu National Park Day Tour Nyeri?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Samburu National Park Day Tour Nyeri?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Samburu National Park Day Tour Nyeri
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeVolunteer Tours Full-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesNanyukiUnique Experiences - Central KenyaBus Tours - Central KenyaAudio Guides - Central KenyaNature and Wildlife - Central KenyaVolunteer Tours - Central KenyaFull-day Tours - Central KenyaCategory