4 hours (Approx.)
Experience Nairobi’s most exotic meal at The Carnivore Restaurant, choosing between an all-you-can-eat lunch or dinner in a garden setting. Fill your plate with ostrich, crocodile, and camel meats roasted on Maasai swords over a charcoal pit then carved table side. Both lunch and dinner include soup and a range of side dishes, followed by desserts and Kenyan coffee. Pre-booking your meal at The Carnivore Restaurant ensures your seat at the table, with the convenience of pickup and drop-off at centrally-located accommodations in Nairobi.
- Lunch or dinner at The Carnivore Restaurant
- Full meal with starters, sides, and dessert
- Choose from a wide range of meats
- Dine in an over-the-top setting
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Pickup and drop-off at centrally-located Nairobi hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch or dinner, per option selected
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Alcoholic and nonalcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Nairobi , Nairobi, NairobiThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Carnivore Restaurant Experience in Nairobi: Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Carnivore Restaurant Experience in Nairobi: Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Carnivore Restaurant Experience in Nairobi: Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Carnivore Restaurant Experience in Nairobi: Lunch or Dinner?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Carnivore Restaurant Experience in Nairobi: Lunch or Dinner
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFood, Wine & NightlifeNairobiDining Experiences - ArushaDining Experiences - MoshiDining Experiences - MombasaCategory
August 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKenya National Archives Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsOl Pejeta Conservancy Tours & TicketsSheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsHell's Gate National Park Tours & Tickets