5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
The incredible Nairobi National Park lies within the capital city's limits and offers travelers easy access to some of Africa's biggest animals. Follow your professional guide on a morning or afternoon tour and opt for a safari walking tour for an up close look at the wildlife of this natural destination. Your tour concludes with lunch at a restaurant that's listed among the top 100 restaurants on earth, before return to your hotel.
- Enjoy included lunch at a world-famous restaurant
- Nairobi National Park Tour
- Take a game drive in the city’s natural park
Saved to wishlist!
game viewing drive in safari vehicles with open top-roof.
Local safari guide
Lunch if the option is selected
Dinner if the option is selected
Dinner and Show with safari cats if option is selected
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Park Entry Fees
Please carry your own Safety mask
Departure & Return
Departure PointNairobi National Park, Langata Road, Nairobi Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
please indicate the correct telephone number we can reach you on. If staying in hotel please indicate the name correctly.
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you are combining the National Park with Elephant Orphanage, you must depart from the park by 10:30am
- Please note the park entry fees Are applicable for all Non- Kenyans
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cruzeiro Safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi National Park Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi National Park Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi National Park Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeZoo Tickets & PassesAttractions & MuseumsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesNairobiNature and Wildlife - ArushaZoo Tickets & Passes - ArushaAttractions & Museums - ArushaNature and Wildlife - MoshiZoo Tickets & Passes - MoshiAttractions & Museums - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MombasaZoo Tickets & Passes - MombasaAttractions & Museums - MombasaCategory