8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Enjoy several adventures in one on this full-day tour of Nairobi that spotlights the city's wildlife and rich cultural heritage. First, visit Nairobi National Park, a unique wildlife refuge located just minutes from the central business district. Then tour an elephant orphanage and a giraffe center to learn about local conservation efforts. After lunch, tour the Karen Blixen Museum (better known as the Out of Africa house) and Bomas of Kenya, a tourist village that replicates traditional Kenyan tribal culture.
- Professional driver/guide included
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Free Medical Facial Mask
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointNairobi, Nairobi
Traveler pickup is offered
any hotel /Apartment/Airport/Airbnb in Nairobi
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kenya Tours & safaris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre Guided Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre Guided Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre Guided Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre Guided Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage, Giraffe Centre Guided Tour
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory