Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Your guide would meet you at the Navajo Welcome Center, just off HWY163 as you enter Monument Valley. You would see a large round building with a green roof, and your guide would meet you in front. You can type in Navajo Welcome Center on Google Maps and it will come right up.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Please let us know if you have any health concerns and we will accommodate you to the best of our abilities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Navajo Spirit Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff