3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Full Board Accommodation.
Transport in minivan with pop-up roof top with bottled water.
Service of an English speaking driver guide.
Landcruiser 4X4 jeep at a surcharge: USD145 per day.
Services of either a French or a German speaking driver guide.
Drinks during meals.
Optional activities such as hot air balloon rides, boat ride and or a visit to a Masai Village.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Moi Intl Airport, Mombasa Kenya
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
8/2/2019 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Debrazza Tours and Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Walk with Elephants in Amboseli.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Walk with Elephants in Amboseli.?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Walk with Elephants in Amboseli.
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMombasa4WD Tours - Zanzibar CitySporting Events - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CitySafaris - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityExtreme - Zanzibar City4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiExtreme - Moshi4WD Tours - Dar es SalaamSporting Events - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamSafaris - Dar es SalaamMulti-day Tours - Dar es SalaamExtreme - Dar es SalaamCategory