2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Hard Drinks and Soft Drinks
Departure & Return
Moi Ave, Mombasa, Kenya
We pick you up from an identifiable location convinient with you
4/28/2020 - 11/3/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Diani Travel and Tours
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 2 Days Wasini Dolphine Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 2 Days Wasini Dolphine Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2 Days Wasini Dolphine Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2 Days Wasini Dolphine Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
2 Days Wasini Dolphine Tour
2 days 8 hours
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursEco ToursPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingDiani BeachMombasaShore Excursions - Zanzibar CityBus Tours - Zanzibar CityNature and Wildlife - Zanzibar CityOvernight Tours - Zanzibar CityMulti-day Tours - Zanzibar CityEco Tours - Zanzibar CityPorts of Call Tours - Zanzibar CityShore Excursions - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiOvernight Tours - MoshiMulti-day Tours - MoshiEco Tours - MoshiPorts of Call Tours - MoshiShore Excursions - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - Dar es SalaamNature and Wildlife - Dar es SalaamOvernight Tours - Dar es SalaamMulti-day Tours - Dar es SalaamEco Tours - Dar es SalaamPorts of Call Tours - Dar es SalaamCategory