3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 gourmet pit-stops including:
Breakfast with special bread and cappuccino
Tigelle and Lambrusco wine
Different aged Parmigiano Reggiano and local fresh cheese
Aceto Balsamico Tradizionale of Modena DOP tasting
Departure & Return
Pietra Ringadora , Piazza Grande, 16, 41121 Modena MO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Near the big stone called Pietra Ringadora
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Non-eating children under 6 years old do not require a ticket
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Available for vegetarians, pescatarians and gluten free with prior notice. Please advise when booking.
- Not recommended for vegans
- A moderate amount of walking is involved (3km)
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Tour starts with at least 2 people
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Taste Bologna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Modena food tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Modena food tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Modena food tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Modena food tour
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingModenaFood Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaFood Tours - BolognaWalking Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaFood Tours - ParmaWalking Tours - ParmaHalf-day Tours - ParmaCategory