- Take an adventure ride in a 4x4 off-road buggy
- Private ride for just you and your party
- Snacks will be served
- Helmets and goggles will be provided for your safety
Departure & Return
From Moab turn left on Potash Road/Highway 279. Follow the beautiful drive along the Colorado River to Poison Spider Trailhead. This can be found in your GPS/Navigation System.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Epic 4X4 Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands