- Half-day rafting adventure on the Colorado River
- Paddle a small raft downstream with a river guide
- All necessary equipment included
- Round-trip transport from Moab
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
What To Expect
During the half-day excursion you'll raft through Professor Creek, Cloudburst, and Rocky Rapid. Take in the views of the majestic Fisher Towers and other red rock canyon scenery while enjoying the splashy thrills.
At the end of your tour, you’ll return to the starting point in central Moab.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Red River Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.