Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day rafting trip through Cataract Canyon, from Moab
- Enjoy the combination of thrills and relaxation of traveling on a motorized raft with an expert guide
- Run more than 30 white-water rapids rated up to Class V
- Swim, hike and have lunch at calm points along the river
- Enjoy a world-class experience with time to soak in the beauty of the red rock canyon landscape
- Hike to waterfalls in side canyons and camp near the river if you choose the overnight option
- Includes all meals on the river, lifejackets and river gear, and transportation to the river
- Choose from three options at the end of the trip: return to Moab by ground transportation, by scenic flight or have your personal vehicle shuttled to Hite for your arrival
Departure & Return
Please arrive 15 min early to check in. We'll shuttle by van to the put-in at Potash and hit the Colorado River
What To Expect
On the calmer sections of river you can swim or relax on the riverbank, and, if you choose to spend a night on the river, hike to waterfalls up hidden canyons to continue your Utah adventure. Throughout the journey your guide will both keep you safe and provide details on the park, from the wildlife, geology, landscape and history of the canyons to the rocks all around you. Read the Itinerary for full details on the tour options.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking; minimum weight requirement is 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Please note, prior to departure, all travelers will be required to sign a liability release
- Minimum age is 8 years
- It is recommended to bring: Sturdy footwear, quick dry clothing, spring or fall rain suit, swimsuit or fast drying shorts, sun screen, lip balm, hat and a camera (preferably waterproof)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY NAVTEC Expeditions
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.