5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Personal and travel insurance
Other experiences such as visit to the Masai village, balloon safari, alcoholic drinks,, etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointMaasai Mara National Reserve, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Travelers can be picked within Nairobi city centers
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Dhahabu Tours & Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 6 Days 5 Nights Safari: Masai Mara-Amboseli-Tsavo West?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 6 Days 5 Nights Safari: Masai Mara-Amboseli-Tsavo West?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 6 Days 5 Nights Safari: Masai Mara-Amboseli-Tsavo West?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 6 Days 5 Nights Safari: Masai Mara-Amboseli-Tsavo West?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Airport & Hotel TransfersNature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTransfers & Ground TransportMaasai Mara National ReserveCategory