3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accommodation on Full Board as specified
All Park Fees as specified
All Transportation in a Customized Safari Vehicle with a pop up roof for Game viewing
Pick up and Drop off in Nairobi
1 Bottled Water Per Person Per Day
Maasai Village Visit 25 USD Per Person
Items and Services of personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Child Rate is based on Child sharing Room with 1 or 2 Adults
- Teen Rate is based on Child in own Room
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Expedition Happy Hour
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days & 2 Nights - Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days & 2 Nights - Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Days & 2 Nights - Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days & 2 Nights - Maasai Mara National Reserve Safari?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMaasai Mara National ReserveCategory