- Try your hand at truffle hunting with an authentic “tartufaio” in Tuscany
- Take a walk through the woods near San Miniato with a trained truffle dog
- Lunch with bruschetta and pasta dressed with fresh truffles and dessert
- Connect with locals during this experience hosted at a family-run farm
Departure & Return
Please tell us if you wish to take the train. Time Table: - Departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella at 9.53 a.m. - Arriving at San Miniato at 10.33 a.m. A Taxi will be waiting for you at the San Miniato train station at 10:33 am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Truffle Hunter
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Boots, ponchos, and umbrellas were provided for anyone who needed them." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews