Explore our promoted experiences
- History tour led by a private guide
- Visit several World War 2-era bunkers
- Flexible departure time and itinerary
- Private tour with an intimate atmosphere
Departure & Return
The guide will meet you in front of the train station in Piazza Marconi 4, Borgo a Mozzano (Lucca) Dates: Daily
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 20 people per booking
- Please wear comfortable shoes
- You must provide your own transportation for this excursion using your own vehicle or a rental. You can reach Borgo a Mozzano also by train from Lucca, Pisa, Florence.
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Turislucca’s tours are in compliance with government health and safety protocols for Covid-19.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Turislucca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff