- Private, 3-hour walking tour of Lucca's historic city center
- Hear the stories behind landmarks like the Piazza dell’Anfiteatro, Teatro del Giglio, Guinigi Tower and Basilica di San Frediano
- Stroll along the ancient city walls and through a pedestrian-only zone
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Sip a glass of wine or prosecco at a local cafe
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
In Piazzale Verdi at the beginning of Via San Paolino
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ANGOLO GIRO
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.