- A self-guided half-day bike tour from Luca to Pisa
- Bike along the Serchio River to the Piazza dei Miracoli in Pisa
- Bikes have fitted phone holders: Follow GPS directions on an app
- Return to Lucca on a direct bike route or train (own expense)
Departure & Return
Tourist center Lucca shop, in front of the train station, left side of the square
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY TOURIST CENTER LUCCA SRL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas