6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get an intimate look at the diverse neighborhoods of LA during this small-group cycling exploration. Join a group of no more than 10 riders for a 32-mile (51-kilometer) adventure through areas like West Hollywood, Santa Monica, Bel-Air, and Beverly Hills, listening to insightful and entertaining stories from your guide as you cycle. During the trip, you’ll also stop in Venice Beach, where you can buy lunch, and take a guided walking tour of historic Greystone Mansion. A hybrid road bike, safety equipment, and bottled water are also included.
- Explore Westwood, Bel-Air, LA’s beach towns, and more
- Take a guided walking tour of the historic Greystone Mansion grounds and gardens in Beverly Hills
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
- Pedal past 30+ celebrity homes
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Bike 32 miles (51 kilometers) through Los Angeles for a perfect city intro.
Saved to wishlist!
Expert Guide - CPR/First Aid Certified
6-hour bike tour
High-end 21 speed pedal bike
Helmet and safety vest
Guided Walking Tour of Greystone Mansion grounds, gardens, Venice Canals, and Venice Boardwalk.
Beer (for those 21 and older) / Music at conclusion of tour
Discounted souvenir tour t-shirts
Free onsite storage for your bags while you are on tour
Lunch ($12) Guests will stop to pick up lunch on this tour.
Gratuity for your guide. 15% to 20% based on your satisfaction
Departure & Return
8500 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be in good health and comfortable riding a bike
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended. if this scares you, upgrade to our electric bike when you check in to our shop. it will be smooth sailing for you...
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Guests must provide their own water for this tour. We recommend 2 24-oz bottles of water for this tour.
- Bikes and Hikes LA remains open! We take both the threat of Coronavirus and the needs of our guests and staff very seriously. Our tours take place in open air and require no physical contact. We are taking extra precautions to sanitize our equipment. To go the extra mile and stay safe, upgrade this tour to a private one. Contact us for details.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bikes and Hikes LA
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
The Ultimate Los Angeles Bike Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesLos AngelesUnique Experiences - CaliforniaMountain Bike Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaUnique Experiences - Santa MonicaMountain Bike Tours - Santa MonicaHalf-day Tours - Santa MonicaUnique Experiences - Long BeachMountain Bike Tours - Long BeachHalf-day Tours - Long BeachCategory
University of Southern California (USC) Tours & TicketsHollywood Forever Cemetery Tours & TicketsUniversal CityWalk Tours & TicketsThe Queen Mary Tours & TicketsAuto Club Speedway Tours & TicketsHollywood & Highland Tours & TicketsUnion Station Tours & TicketsJapanese American National Museum Tours & TicketsBeverly Center Tours & TicketsHollyhock House Tours & TicketsHollywood Guinness World Records Museum Tours & TicketsThird Street Promenade Tours & TicketsTCL Chinese Theatre Tours & TicketsHollywood Hills Tours & TicketsAutry Museum of the American West Tours & TicketsComedy Store Tours & TicketsLos Angeles Memorial Coliseum (LA Coliseum) Tours & TicketsMulholland Drive Tours & TicketsNethercutt Museum Tours & TicketsHancock Park Tours & Tickets