Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Benefit from the knowledge and experience of a local guide
- Gain a great overview and orientation of the city, ideal for first time visitors
- Families will enjoy this comprehensive, stress-free walking tour
Departure & Return
We meet at the bottom of Angels Flight (351 S. Hill Street 90013) located between 3rd and 4th on Hill Street across the Grand Central Market. Nearest Metro Rail station - Pershing Square Nearest Parking - Private lots, with own rates, at the corners of 3rd & Hill Street and 4th & Hill Street.
The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 5 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- The tour ends at Pershing Square (532 S. Olive Street 90013), which is a 5 minute walk back to the starting point. The guide can point you in the direction.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY LA Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.