Explore our promoted experiences
- 7-hour tour combining the beach towns of Venice and Santa Monica with the highlights of Hollywood and Beverly Hills
- Stroll along the Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade and Venice Beach Boardwalk
- See Hollywood landmarks like TCL Chinese Theatre and the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Drive by the movie-star mansions of Beverly Hills
- Hear informative commentary on LA history from a knowledgeable guide
- Enjoy chips and bottled water, and stop to purchase lunch at The Grove
Departure & Return
Our office is located on the 1st floor of the Marsel Plaza behind the glass elevator. Parking is available, the entry to the garage is on Whitworth Dr. There is also parking available on Whitworth Dr, Alfred St, Orlando Av, or La Jolla Av. - Please call us if you have any trouble at 1-310-289-8687
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Tours operate rain or shine, please dress appropriately.
- There is a 4 guest minimum purchase requirement for this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please note that traffic in Los Angeles is very bad, especially during the morning rush hour. Please arrive at 8:45am to check-in. If you are late the tour may depart without you. Please be courteous to other guests by arriving early and on time for our tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Another Side Of Los Angeles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms