Explore our promoted experiences
- Los Angeles private helicopter tour is a top romantic experience
- Take in stunning views of Beverly Hills, Bel Air, and the Hollywood sign
- Private tour is just for two, plus a captain
- Champagne, dessert, and roses included for effortless romance
Departure & Return
Orbic Air Base of Operation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Champagne will be served to those 21 years and up
- Per FAA regulations, infants 1 years old and under are considered ‘lap children,’ and may require proof of identification, such as a birth certificate
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft there is weight limit per passenger of 300 pounds (136 kg)
- Helicopters can hold up to three (3) passengers plus the pilot
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Soft drinks and water are also available
- Desserts typically served are cupcakes, cheesecake and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Wheelchairs are accessible up to the aircraft, but only up to the door
- Wheelchairs and strollers must be left at the
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orbic Air
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms