Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Sample the culinary diversity of Downtown Los Angeles during a "progressive" food tour
- Explore a cross-section of DTLA's burgeoning food scene by visiting four local eateries
- Sample French Dip sandwiches, "bicycle-churned" ice cream, Mexican pozole, and plenty of other ethnic eats
- Learn from local chefs and experts
- Admire the beautiful architecture and fascinating history of L.A.'s lesser-known downtown
- Great way to explore Downtown Los Angeles through its amazing food scene
Departure & Return
Departure Point: • 11am departure is from Jonathan Gold Plaza at Grand Central Market • 2pm departure is from the Upstairs Bar at the Ace Hotel Dates: Saturday (11am), Saturday (2pm), Sunday (11am) https://avitaltours.com/los-angeles/downtown-los-angeles-food-tour-meeting-locations/
What To Expect
Start your gastronomic journey from one of two downtown meeting spots in the morning or afternoon, following your guide to a series of the area’s best eateries. Head to two appetizer stops at some of Downtown’s best ethnic eateries. As you travel between eating stops, you’ll walk amid the amazing turn-of-the-century architecture of the Downtown district, learning about the area's history and some of its most famous characters.
Continue your culinary exploration with bowl of mouth-watering pozole (Mexican soup) and a chance to sample the famous French Dip Sandwich at Cole’s. Still have room for dessert? Cap off your food adventure with bicycle-churned ice cream at a sweet shop near the famous Bradbury Building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Vegetarian option available
- Thursday and Saturday tours start at 2pm and depart from the Upstairs Bar at the Ace Hotel, 929 S. Broadway, Los Angeles
- Friday and Sunday tours start at 10am and depart from G&B Coffee, 317 S. Broadway, Los Angeles
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Avital Food Tours
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.