Departure & Return
Meet your guide in front of the New York Blood Center, 45-01 Vernon Blvd, Queens, NY 11101, United States
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please note that in the US, the legal drinking age for alcoholic beverages is 21
- The amount of served beer is as follow: popular 16oz(0,5l), regional 16oz(0,5l), craft 6oz(0,2l)
- Food will be served only at 1 of the visited venues, as pubs and breweries usually don't offer food options
- Food tasting includes a variety of different snacks, appetizers and hot dishes. Appetizers include snacks and hot starters
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Rosotravel - New York City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas