Explore our promoted experiences
- Private, 45-minute helicopter tour of L.A.
- See the city's most iconic landmarks
- Enjoy a fully-narrated tour of downtown
- Take in stunning vistas of the Pacific coast
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Departure & Return
Please park at Ross Aviation and take a seat inside their comfortable lobby where you can enjoy a view of the airport through their floor to ceiling windows. Give us a call upon your arrival and one of our staff will ferry you over to the hangar to begin your tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required; aircraft accommodates up to 3
- Due to limitations of the aircraft, passengers weighing 300 lbs or more or groups with a total weight exceeding 580 lbs cannot be accommodated.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Anthelion Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff