Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 3 years old.
- This tour uses a van or mini bus since it is a small group tour.
- Depending on the weather and/or traffic conditions, the arrival time might be delayed. No refund nor offer any compensation will be made in case this impacts any plans after the tour.
- Our standard lunch contains meat. If you have any dietary restrictions, please inform us before the tour. We will not be responsible if you are unable to eat without notification of dietary restrictions.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour requires a minimum number of travelers. If a bus tour does not meet the minimum number and/or other reason, a vehicle for the tour may be changed to a van.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fun Group Las Vegas
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms