Departure & Return
We'll meet outside El Patio Building on Ivanhoe Avenue, about a block from the intersection of Prospect and Ivanhoe. The underground parkade here is a great place to park too. It's the least expensive lot/parkade in La Jolla and a perfect place for us to begin.
The tour will end at the Children's Pool. From here you can decide if you want to stay down at the beach area, or walk back to our meeting point. (about a 5-10 minute walk)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY I Walk San Diego
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands