5 to 6 hours (approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saddle up and head out to explore the wilds of Arizona with this guided horseback tour. After sitting down to a Western breakfast, you'll take an hour-long ride along the old Mormon Trail and onwards to Buffalo Point. You'll ride past ancient Joshua trees and may even see some buffalo. You'll also get to stop at a gallery featuring the works of local artists on your way back to the ranch.
- Ride out into a forest of Joshua trees
- A cowboy guide will lead the way
- A Western-style breakfast will be provided
- Round-trip hotel transfers are available
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Minimum required for tour 2 guests. Please notify us of the pickup location at the time of booking Hotel pickup is in the valet Las Vegas tours have an earlier start time We confirm tours 1-2 days prior to the event
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Subject to Availability
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Desert Wonder Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Horseback Riding, Joshua Tree Forest/Buffalo and Lunch/Singing Cowboy Tour ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Horseback Riding, Joshua Tree Forest/Buffalo and Lunch/Singing Cowboy Tour ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Horseback Riding, Joshua Tree Forest/Buffalo and Lunch/Singing Cowboy Tour
5 to 6 hours
1 hour 15 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
1 hour 15 minutes