5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Every passenger is guaranteed a window seat.
A minivan outfitted with two-way, long range high frequency radio communications equipment.
Each 4x4 Toyota Hiace minivan carries safari a first-aid kit, an ice-chest and a fire extinguisher.
Unlimited Bottled mineral water during game drives.
Park entrance fees and game drives as noted in the itinerary.
All government taxes, levies and fees
Pick up and drop off transfers
International airfares and departures taxes.
Personal communications charges for telephone calls, faxes, email, etc.
Tips and gratuities for your driver/guide.
Between meal snacks and events not included in your itinerary
Mara (USD 475) per person per ride Balloon safari in Masai
Masai village visit (USD 25)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Direct Kenya Safaris Ltd
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 days wildebeest migration Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru Masai Mara luxury Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 days wildebeest migration Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru Masai Mara luxury Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 days wildebeest migration Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru Masai Mara luxury Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 days wildebeest migration Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru Masai Mara luxury Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 248543P8
Compare Similar Experiences
5 days wildebeest migration Lake Naivasha Lake Nakuru Masai Mara luxury Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingKenya4WD Tours - NairobiSporting Events - NairobiBus Tours - NairobiNature and Wildlife - NairobiSafaris - NairobiMulti-day Tours - NairobiExtreme - Nairobi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaMulti-day Tours - MombasaExtreme - Mombasa4WD Tours - MalindiSporting Events - MalindiBus Tours - MalindiNature and Wildlife - MalindiSafaris - MalindiMulti-day Tours - MalindiExtreme - MalindiCategory
Lake NaivashaNairobi National MuseumKenya National ArchivesSheldrick Wildlife TrustLake Nakuru National ParkMamba Village CentreLamu IslandTsavo National ParkKiberaWild WatersAugust 7th Memorial ParkElsamere Conservation CentreKenyatta International Convention CentreBomas of KenyaKakamega ForestKazuri Beads FactoryUhuru Gardens Memorial ParkJamia MosqueFort Jesus MuseumMeru National Park