9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the majesty of South African wildlife with a full-day tour of the Pilanesberg Nature Reserve from Johannesburg. Travel through the reserve in an open-top 4x4 safari vehicle. Keep an eye out for the famous 'Big Five'—elephants, lions, leopards, rhinos and water buffaloes—as well as many other species. Eat lunch (included) and then choose to either do another safari drive or visit the nearby resort at Sun City.
- Full-day tour of Pilanesberg Nature Reserve from Johannesburg
- Go on a morning safari drive in an open 4x4 safari vehicle with a professional guide
- Watch for a wide variety of wildlife, including Africa's famous 'Big Five' animals
- Choose to do an afternoon safari drive to look for more wildlife or to head for the Sun City Resort and Casino to relax
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Morning open vehicle safari drive (+- 3 Hours Long)
Afternoon closed vehicle safari drive (+- 2 Hours Long) or a visit to Sun City
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Onboard Uncapped WIFI
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
5:30am – 5:45am – Tambo Airport and Hotels in the area
6am – 6:15am – Hotels in the greater Sandton area
6:15am – 6:30am – Hotels in the greater Fourways area
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoAfrika Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Pilanesburg Nature Reserve Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Pilanesburg Nature Reserve Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Pilanesburg Nature Reserve Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Pilanesburg Nature Reserve Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 30052P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Pilanesburg Nature Reserve Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursKid FriendlyDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJohannesburgBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengFull-day Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - PretoriaSafaris - PretoriaFull-day Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethSafaris - Port ElizabethFull-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Rhino and Lion Nature ReserveWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenOrigins CentreCarlton CentreJames Hall Museum of TransportOld Fort Prison ComplexMuseum AfricaNewtownWorkers' MuseumMontecasino Bird GardensSatyagraha HouseNelson Mandela BridgeHillbrow TowerJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamPilanesberg National ParkSAB World of BeerMandela HouseHartbeespoort Dam LiliesleafGold Reef City