Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Balloon flight is a great way to take in aerial views of the Magaliesbergs and the Cradle of Humankind
- Champagne and post-flight breakfast included
- Live commentary from your guide on the surrounding landscape
- Pickup and drop-off available
Departure & Return
Departure PointYour Sandton hotel (if option selected) or Magalies River Valley if not
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please note that the flight is a 1 hour flight but you need to keep 4 hours free for the meet and greet, the flight, post flight beverages, transfer back the Clubhouse, Pavilion and Restaurant, as well as the breakfast afterwards
- Please advise us of any dietary requirements (non alcohol, vegetarian etc)
- Meeting time will be confirmed on confirmation of your booking - it is essential that you arrive on time
- Passengers need to be physically fit enough to stand for the duration of the flight (an hour) as well as jump unassisted from a chair to the ground (this would be the feeling of a bumpy landing should we have one).
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required if selecting option with transfer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bill Harrop's "Original" Balloon Safaris
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The Bill Harris site is well organised and recommendable for a fun morning outdoor adventure." See review