10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Pilanesberg National Park is home to Africa’s Big Five—lion, leopard, rhinoceros, elephant, and Cape buffalo. On this full-day tour, increase your chance of wildlife sightings with two guided game drives in an open safari vehicle, tuck into a delicious lunch looking out over a popular waterhole, and perhaps spot giraffe, hippos, zebras, and antelope in their natural environment.
- Morning and afternoon safari drives: increased wildlife spotting opportunities
- Incredible photo opportunities in an open-air safari vehicle
- Delicious lunch overlooking a waterhole in the Pilanesberg National Park
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Morning open vehicle safari drive (+- 3 hours long)
Afternoon open vehicle Safari Drive ( +- 2 hours long)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
5:30am – 5:45am – Tambo Airport and Hotels in the area
6am – 6:15am – Hotels in the greater Sandton area
6:15am – 6:30am – Hotels in the greater Fourways area
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 1 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoAfrika Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Ultimate Pilanesberg National Park Safari
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJohannesburgBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengFull-day Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - PretoriaSafaris - PretoriaFull-day Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethSafaris - Port ElizabethFull-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
James Hall Museum of TransportOrigins CentreHillbrow TowerMuseum AfricaMontecasino Bird GardensSAB World of BeerSatyagraha HouseWorkers' MuseumOld Fort Prison ComplexWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenPilanesberg National ParkRhino and Lion Nature ReserveJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamJohannesburg ZooMandela HouseNewtownCarlton CentreNelson Mandela BridgeGold Reef City Hartbeespoort Dam