- Enjoy a buffet lunch of typical local dishes
- Learn about the history and cultural importance of Soweto from your knowledgeable guide
- See the former houses of Nelson Mandela and Archbishop Desmond Tutu
- Travel into one of the shanty towns to meet the residents
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY MoAfrika Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Prompt pick-up , good pace, Nice air-conditioned vehicle, nice small group .Lunch was good-local Braai, nothing fancy but good to try local dishes and get a nice cold drink." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews