4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
* Pickup & Drop offs from any Hotel around Jhb or Pretoria
* Escorted with a Qualified Guide throughout the whole trip
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointSterkfontein Caves Rd. Kromdraai Road Off the R563, Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup and Drop offs from any Hotel around Jhb or Pretoria
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Stephenson Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesJohannesburgNature and Wildlife - GautengAttractions & Museums - GautengMuseum Tickets & Passes - GautengNature and Wildlife - PretoriaAttractions & Museums - PretoriaMuseum Tickets & Passes - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethAttractions & Museums - Port ElizabethMuseum Tickets & Passes - Port ElizabethCategory
Liliesleaf Tours & TicketsNelson Mandela Bridge Tours & TicketsOrigins Centre Tours & TicketsSAB World of Beer Tours & TicketsSatyagraha House Tours & TicketsJohannesburg Zoo Tours & TicketsPilanesberg National Park Tours & TicketsConstitution Hill Tours & TicketsWorkers' Museum Tours & TicketsMontecasino Bird Gardens Tours & TicketsJames Hall Museum of Transport Tours & TicketsHartbeespoort Dam Tours & TicketsWalter Sisulu National Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsNewtown Tours & TicketsOld Fort Prison Complex Tours & TicketsCarlton Centre Tours & TicketsMuseum Africa Tours & TicketsAha Lesedi Cultural Village Tours & TicketsJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia Dam Tours & TicketsRhino and Lion Nature Reserve Tours & Tickets