6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend a half day exploring the Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre on this tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria. With round-trip transportation provided, there's no need to rent a car and you can simply sit back and enjoy the scenery on the ride. If you choose a weekend visit, you'll be able to witness a cheetah run; weekday visits include a cheetah interaction in the animals' spacious enclosure.
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Pretoria or Johannesburg
- Bottled water provided to keep you hydrated
- All entrance fees provided
- Guide talks about the biology, behavior, and conservation status of cheetahs
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
All Fees and Taxes
Coffee and/or Tea
Food and drinks
Donations or sponsorship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If staying at a hotel please wait for the guide at the reception or foyer on the ground floor. He will have a name badge identifying himself. If you are staying at a guest house or private residence please make sure the gate bell works and if possible, wait just on the inside of the gate. Also, if possible, let us have your mobile number so we can WhatsApp or text you.
- O.R. Tambo International Airport, 1 Jones Rd, Kempton Park, Johannesburg, 1632, South Africa
- Lanseria Airport, Lanseria South Africa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Minimum Height Restriction of 1.2 meters
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Mmilo Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Ann Van Dyk Cheetah Centre Tour from Johannesburg or Pretoria
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeKid FriendlyOutdoor ActivitiesJohannesburgPretoriaNature and Wildlife - GautengNature and Wildlife - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethCategory
Carlton CentrePilanesberg National ParkGold Reef City Montecasino Bird GardensWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenMuseum AfricaMandela HouseOld Fort Prison ComplexJames Hall Museum of TransportJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamNelson Mandela BridgeOrigins CentreRhino and Lion Nature ReserveNewtownSAB World of BeerHartbeespoort Dam Hillbrow TowerSatyagraha HouseWorkers' MuseumLiliesleaf