5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get a full experience of Kruger National Park during this 5-day safari with a stay at Katekani Lodge. Traveling with a guide and following a carefully curated itinerary ensures you won't miss a thing, and all of the logistics are taken care of for you. Highlights include bush walks and game drives in Kruger National Park, the Tshukudu Game Reserve, and the Motlala Game Reserve. Enjoy other stops at Blyde River Canyon, the Three Rondawels, and the Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre, all accompanied by in-depth narration by your guide.
- Four nights of accommodation included
- All transportation to and from the airport and within the parks
- National Park fees and entrance fees
- Meals and activities per itinerary
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Lunch on non transfer days & days not in Kruger
Hotel and/or Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch on transfer days and days in Kruger (we will stop at places where lunch can be purchased)
Flight to South Africa
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Katekani Lodge Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Katekani Lodge Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Katekani Lodge Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Katekani Lodge Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Katekani Lodge Kruger National Park Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisMulti-day ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJohannesburgBus Tours - GautengNature and Wildlife - GautengSafaris - GautengMulti-day Tours - GautengWalking Tours - GautengBus Tours - PretoriaNature and Wildlife - PretoriaSafaris - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - PretoriaWalking Tours - PretoriaBus Tours - Port ElizabethNature and Wildlife - Port ElizabethSafaris - Port ElizabethMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethWalking Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Origins CentreJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamAha Lesedi Cultural VillageWorkers' MuseumNelson Mandela BridgeSAB World of BeerMontecasino Bird GardensGold Reef City Hartbeespoort Dam Museum AfricaPilanesberg National ParkRhino and Lion Nature ReserveHillbrow TowerNewtownJames Hall Museum of TransportCarlton CentreMandela HouseSatyagraha HouseLiliesleafOld Fort Prison Complex