5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Kruger National Park is South Africa’s most popular game reserve and a multi-day tour lets you explore more of the park and increase your chance of spotting the Big Five. This tour is designed for those on a budget, with a mix of camping and lodge accommodation, and delicious breakfasts and dinner included. Highlights include a sunset game drive, a thrilling bushwalk along the Olifants River, a visit to the Moholoholo Rehabilitation Centre, and a scenic drive along the Panorama Route.
- Spectacular views of the Blyde River Canyon along the Panorama Route
- Guided game drives and walks: maximum opportunities to spot Africa’s Big Five
- Great-value tour includes camping accommodation and all activities
- Convenient airport pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Saved to wishlist!
4 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Lunch on non transfer days & days not in Kruger
Hotel and/or Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch on transfer days and days in Kruger (we will stop at places where lunch can be purchased)
Flight to South Africa
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- On the first night you will be staying in an air-conditioned en-suite chalet at Tremisana Lodge.
- For the subsequent 3 nights you will be staying in our equipped canvas tents at Marc's Camp. Each tented unit has bed and bedding, electric light, fan and plugs and has its own deck. There are mosquito nets above the beds or on windows and door openings. The tented units share 3 showers and 3 toilets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 5 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 5 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
5 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgMulti-day Tours - GautengMulti-day Tours - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Montecasino Bird GardensNewtownWorkers' MuseumOld Fort Prison ComplexPilanesberg National ParkJames Hall Museum of TransportWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenOrigins CentreGold Reef City Johannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamRhino and Lion Nature ReserveLiliesleafAha Lesedi Cultural VillageSatyagraha HouseCarlton CentreNelson Mandela BridgeHartbeespoort Dam Museum AfricaHillbrow TowerMandela House