4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Planning a trip to Kruger National Park can be hard, especially if you’d like to add stops at other safari parks. This 4-day Kruger National Park safari plans out all the details for you, so you just have to concentrate on the most important thing—enjoying yourself. Along with Kruger, pop by Balule Game Reserve for a bush walk with armed rangers and Blyde River Canyon for great views of the area.
- No stress—four days of a South African safari planned out for you
- Walk the Balule Game Reserve with armed rangers looking for the Big Five
- Visits to Kruger National Park and Blyde River Canyon in a comfortable vehicle
- Three nights of accommodations, some meals, and pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Lunch on non transfer days & days not in Kruger
Hotel and/or Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch on transfer days and days in Kruger (we will stop at places where lunch can be purchased)
Flight to South Africa
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- On the first night you will be staying in an air-conditioned en-suite chalet at Tremisana Lodge.
- For the subsequent 2 nights you will be staying in our equipped canvas tents at Marc's Camp. Each tented unit has bed and bedding, electric light, fan and plugs and has its own deck. There are mosquito nets above the beds or on windows and door openings. The tented units share 3 showers and 3 toilets.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Though it is called a budget safari, there are no holds barred, it gives you everything you would expect and more." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
4 Day Budget Kruger National Park Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgMulti-day Tours - GautengMulti-day Tours - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Hartbeespoort Dam Satyagraha HouseAha Lesedi Cultural VillageMuseum AfricaPilanesberg National ParkGold Reef City Nelson Mandela BridgeMontecasino Bird GardensOld Fort Prison ComplexJames Hall Museum of TransportHillbrow TowerMandela HouseRhino and Lion Nature ReserveLiliesleafSAB World of BeerJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamWorkers' MuseumNewtownOrigins CentreCarlton Centre