3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The Kruger National Park is South Africa’s largest game reserve and home to an incredible variety of wildlife, including the Big Five. This classic 3-day tour offers just enough time to take in the highlights, including the Orpen-Satara region, the Blyde River Canyon and the Three Rondawels. Enjoy sunrise and sunset game drives, a traditional Bush Braai at the Marula Tree Boma, and accommodation in a safari lodge.
- Sunrise and sunset game drives when Big Five sightings are most common
- Delicious ‘Bush Braai’ BBQ dinner at the atmospheric Marula Tree Boma
- Great-value tour includes accommodation, most meals, and all activities
- Convenient airport pickup and round-trip transport from Johannesburg
Saved to wishlist!
2 nights accommodation
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel and/or Airport pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Lunch on transfer days and days in Kruger (we will stop at places where lunch can be purchased)
Flight to South Africa
Items of a personal nature
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Take note that transfers to the lodges are included in the package. All transfers that depart from the airport (O R Tambo Airport) depart no later than 9:30am and flights should be booked accordingly. Allowance needs to be made for disembarkment and customs to meet your driver on time. Drop offs at the airport are by 5:00pm on the last day. Again, allowance needs to be made for Check in and Boarding. Please bear this in mind when booking flights.
We will collect you from your Johannesburg hotel (location dependant) or O.R. Tambo Airport on the day of departure as mentioned. We would recommend booking accommodation either at the airport, (O R Tambo Airport) or in Sandton City.
- Johannesburg Intl Airport, Johannesburg South Africa
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viva Safaris
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 3 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The drive from Johannesburg took 8 hours including stops so we didn't arrive until 5:00 pm and the sunset drive was departing at 5:30 so there was barely enough time to put your bags in the room before activities begin." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
3 Day Classic Kruger National Park Safari
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingJohannesburgMulti-day Tours - GautengMulti-day Tours - PretoriaMulti-day Tours - Port ElizabethCategory
Satyagraha HouseOld Fort Prison ComplexNewtownLiliesleafJames Hall Museum of TransportMontecasino Bird GardensMuseum AfricaWorkers' MuseumMandela HouseRhino and Lion Nature ReserveJohannesburg Botanical Gardens and Emmarentia DamPilanesberg National ParkAha Lesedi Cultural VillageHillbrow TowerWalter Sisulu National Botanical GardenNelson Mandela BridgeOrigins CentreSAB World of BeerCarlton CentreGold Reef City