- Stop at several venues for cocktails and appetizers
- A small group means more attention from your guide
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A central meeting point makes for a hassle-free experience
Departure & Return
Please meet inside of the Oak and Honey entrance at 4:45 p.m.Look for the Foothill Foodie Tours Guide wearing a company t-shirt.
Bon Jour Crepe on Main Street
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Foothill Foodie Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands