4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get to know the ecosystem of the Greater Yellowstone area on this half-day wildlife-focused safari, beginning at sunrise. With a guide to show you the best wildlife-spotting areas, you'll have the greatest possible chance of encountering bear, moose, pronghorn, bison, and elk. Listen to insightful commentary on the area's history and geology while you travel, learning much more than you would simply exploring on your own.
- Convenient pre-dawn hotel pickup in Jackson Hole
- Bottled water and snacks provided
- Learn about the area's ecosystem through guided commentary
- Best possible chance to spot animals with a guide's knowledge of the park
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
National Park Pass
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer pick ups from all hotels, and rental homes in Jackson Hole and Teton Village. Please feel free to call with any questions about your pick up location,
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age of 8 years old.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grizzly Country Wildlife Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Did not get picked up until 7:30 would have been better if we had an earlier start like 6:30am" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingJackson HoleGrand Teton National ParkBus Tours - WyomingNature and Wildlife - WyomingSafaris - WyomingHalf-day Tours - WyomingCategory