- Tour of Grand Teton National Park from Jackson
- Soak up picture-perfect vistas of the Teton Mountain Range as you explore by comfortable coach
- Visit historic sites including Maude Noble’s Cabin, Menor’s Ferry and the Chapel of the Transfiguration
- Enjoy the pristine beauty of Jenny Lake and Jackson Lake
- View wildlife around the Snake River, where moose, eagles and beavers are abundant
- Learn about the area’s history, geology and ecology from your naturalist guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
As you approach Grand Teton National Park, the first thing you’ll notice are the jagged peaks of Wyoming’s Teton Range as they cut across the sky. Upon entering Grand Teton National Park (entrance fee not included), your first stop will be at the historic Chapel of the Transfiguration — a cabin built in 1925 that originally accommodated guests and staff from the handful of nearby dude ranches.
From here you’ll continue to Menor’s Ferry, an historic ferry service across the Snake River that’s run since the late 1800s. It’s here where you’ll also see Maud Noble’s Cabin, a homestead where your guide will explain the lives of Wyoming’s early settlers.
With a healthy dose of Wyoming history now under your belt, you can really start to experience the legendary beauty that makes the national park famous. Stroll down the shores of Jenny Lake with its crystal-clear, alpine waters, and hear the stories of pioneering mountain men who crossed and conquered the Tetons.
You’ll stop to eat at a comfortable lodge where you can choose from various lunch options (own expense), before venturing out to Jackson Lake to absorb the alpine scenery. While here, listen as your guide explains how the park has dozens of species of mammals, as well as 300 bird species, and 1,000 species of plants.
Before you return to your Jackson Hotel, you’ll stop at the Colter Bay Visitor Center, where you can casually peruse a vast array of American Indian artifacts. On the drive back through Jackson Hole, keep your eyes peeled around the Oxbow Bend where it’s common to spot moose or deer.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note we do not pick up at guest lodging - specific pick up locations are provided when booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY National Park Tours by The Driver Provider
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I will recommend this tour anyone, if you are in Jackson for less than five days." See review