- Jeep tour of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim with hotel transport from Tusayan
- Gaze down in to the mysterious depths of the UNESCO-listed Grand Canyon
- Marvel at the panorama of the Grand Canyon from Grandview Point, the tallest point of the South Rim
- Watch the Grand Canyon IMAX movie at the National Geographic Visitor Center after the tour
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Explore the South Rim, traveling along Rim Trail, a 13-mile road between the South Kaibab Trailhead west to Hermit's Rest. Admire the dramatic rock formations, canyons, and cliffs while learning about the area’s history and geology. Take pictures at scenic stops like Bright Angel Trail, Yavapai Point, Mather Point and finally, Grandview Point – at an elevation of about 7,400 feet, the highest point of the Grand Canyon’s South Rim.
At the end of the tour, receive a ticket to the National Geographic Visitor Center’s IMAX Theater to watch “Grand Canyon: the Movie,” an entertainment experience unlike any other. Being here, inside the movie, is as good as being there, in the Grand Canyon, with a screen that’s over six stories tall and 12,000 watts of earth-shaking, digital surround sound power. Attend the movie at any time that is convenient, during normal operating hours.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pink Jeep Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Grand Canyon South Rim Jeep Tour with Transport from Tusayan.
- "It’s the Grand Canyon so there is no need to promote that part." See review