Departure & Return
Our tours begin at the McDonald’s restaurant parking lot in the town of Tusayan, Arizona. From I-40 take exit 165, proceed north on Highway 64 50 miles to Tusayan, Arizona. From Cameron, AZ, take Highway 64 west towards the Grand Canyon Village and turn south towards Tusayan, Arizona
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grand Canyon Jeep Tours & Safaris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "This company has special access to the park through the forest so you do not need to wait in line at the entrance gate." See review