8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit the five towns of Cinque Terre on the Italian Riviera: Riomaggiore, Manarola, Vernazza, Corniglia, and Monterosso. These centuries-old fishing villages feature colorful homes that cling to seaside cliffs, trattorias serving seafood delicacies, lively marinas, and family-owned vineyards. Along the way, your guide explains unique features and folklore associated with each island.
- Private Cinque Terre tour
- Local, English-speaking driver/guide
- Visit centuries-old fishing villages with dramatic views
- Enjoy lunch on the Italian Riviera
Saved to wishlist!
Private English Speaking Driver
Boat or train ride approximately €4,00 to €13,00 a person
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your driver will meet you at the lobby of your hotel or at the exit of your ship
- Genoa's Cruise terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Infant seats available, advise at time of booking.
- Due to narrow and steep streets, some villages are not reachable by car but only by foot. Therefore your driver may advise you to take a boat or train to reach the villages more easily and to visit all 5 villages in one day. Please advise that boat or train rides are not included in the shore excursion price. Train and boat ride prices range from €4,00 to €13,00 a person.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Day Trip to Cinque Terre from Genoa With Local Driver and Pick-Up
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingGenoaShore Excursions - Piedmont & LiguriaBus Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaPorts of Call Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaFull-day Tours - Piedmont & LiguriaShore Excursions - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoBus Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoPorts of Call Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoFull-day Tours - Langhe-Roero and MonferratoShore Excursions - MilanBus Tours - MilanPorts of Call Tours - MilanFull-day Tours - MilanCategory
Palazzo RossoGenoa Cathedral (Cattedrale di San Lorenzo)Palazzi dei RolliGenoa Cruise PortBoccadasseRoyal Palace Museum (Museo di Palazzo Reale)La BiosferaDoge's Palace (Palazzo Ducale)Dialogue in the Dark Exhibition (Dialogo nel Buio)Port of SavonaGalata Maritime Museum (Galata Museo del Mare)Monumental Cemetery of StaglienoPiazza CaricamentoVia San LorenzoPiazza de FerrariLighthouse of Genoa (La Lanterna)Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale Edoardo Chiossone)Basilica della Santissima Annunziata del VastatoSpianata Castelletto