- Search for ghosts on a walking tour of Galveston
- A central meeting point makes for a hassle–free experience
- Avoid crowded tourist buses and get a closer look at buildings
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Dog Friendly
- All Military Free
- Free Cancellation
- Camera Allowed
- Beverages Permitted
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours on the go inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff