- 3-hour guided tour of the world-famous Ufizzi Gallery in Florence
- Skip the long lines with priority access
- Learn the story behind iconic works by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Giotto and other Italian masters
- Led by a knowledgeable historian guide
- Enjoy an Italian-style breakfast at the museum's historic terrace cafe
- Small-group tour ensures personalized service
Departure & Return
FLORENCETOWN BOOKING OFFICE, Piazza Mentana 2red FIRENZE (opposite the Arno River)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Even with the skip-the-line entrance, there is still a compulsory security check which may cause some delays in entering the museum.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Big bags, umbrellas and liquid bottles will not be allowed inside the museums.
- Once the tour is finished, clients can remain inside the museum if they want to keep visiting it on their own.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- IMPORTANT We inform all our guests that from August 06th 2021 every European Community citizens must show the Green Pass, as well as a document of recognition at the entrance of the main Italian monuments and museums as well as every indoor bar and restaurant For guests arriving from outside Europe it will be required: a document of recognition a proof of Covid vaccination, or the negative result of the Covid test 48 hrs prior the museum entrance. Those who do not possess the above mentioned documents will NOT be able to enter. No exceptions or refund will be made.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florencetown
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms